Please take the time and go through these terms and conditions as this knowledge will be assumed to have been read prior to starting with us at Better Life PT Studio.
- Client acknowledges that the trainer/exercise coach is not qualified in the medical profession and it would not be appropriate to give diagnoses on any medical conditions or impairments outside their scope of practice and that all matters must be referred to the relevant allied health professional.
- Prior to the commencement of any fitness assessments or exercise activity performed, all clients are required to fill out and hand back the paperwork that should have been given to them from their trainer. This can include: a per-screening and informed consent form, a Profile information questionnaire and or any other form or questionnaire that is related to the clients goals and that will be needed.
- Client agrees that all forms have been filled out honestly and to the best of their ability and disclosed all relevant information to the trainer/exercise coach that could unwanted injuries and or contraindication to their health.
- How and when Better Life PT Studio collects personal information;
- How Better Life PT Studio uses and discloses personal information;
- How Better Life PT Studio keeps personal information secure, accurate and up-to-date;
- How an individual can access and correct their personal information; and
- How Better Life PT Studio will facilitate or resolve a privacy complaint.
All sessions take place within the studio, at the predetermined scheduled time agreed upon by the client and trainer.
- Each session is based on a sixty (60) minute interval which will consist of an appropriate warm up phase, workout phase and cool down phase.
- Client must be aware that any distractions that take place in their allocated session time will take away some of the training effect of the current session, their accumulative effects from the 4 week training program goal, and overall delay the time they will need to reach their desired goals outcome.
- To reduce the risk of injury the warm up will never be skipped, regardless if the client comes late as this is in the best interest for adherence to their physical activity and long term health.
- Client will need to provide the studio/trainer with a minimum of 12 hours notice of any changes in the predetermined scheduled training time, otherwise client session and payment will be subject to forfeit.
Packages and Pricing
- All pricing is GST inclusive
- All package payments are to be made in full before the commencement of the initial assessment session.
- Packages are conducted in 4 week blocks, and all allocated sessions are to be redeemed within the 4 week block date of commencement of the first session.
- All sessions missed or cancelled need to be rescheduled within the 4 week block or they will be subject to forfeit. Sessions do not carryover to following 4 week blocks of packages.
Clients Guarantee of Results
- All programs come with a results guarantee from the studio and the trainer/coach, in respect to their desired goals.
- All program protocols provided by your trainer need to be adhered to as close a possible in order to give the body it’s required stress stimulus and nutritional needs to achieve the long term adaptations and ultimately reach the goal.
- All results in regards to the initial goals in starting an exercise program are subject to individual physiological adaptations and the adherence to the trainer/exercise coach recommendations and other external factors.